London cruise tours combine a Baltic, British Isles or Mediterranean cruise departing from London with a land tour by train, ferry, air or motor coach of Paris and London or Shannon, Killarney and Cork, including stays in hotels convenient to top sights and attractions. On these cruise tours you might see: the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, Covent Garden, Hyde Park, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Cliffs of Moher, Ring of Kerry, Muckross House in Killarney National Park and Garnish Island. On most Europe cruise tours, the land portion is first and the cruise portion follows. In each city, you’ll have some guided sightseeing and some time to explore on your own.
London cruise tours are available from May through October and can last from 14 to 20 nights.
Below are guidelines of what is typically included and excluded on a cruise tour. Every cruise tour is unique. Always verify the details of the trip you select with your Vacations To Go cruise counselor.
The land tour portion will include:
- Hotel or resort accommodations
- Train, bus, ferry or flight transportation between tour destinations
- Transfers and baggage handling
- Tour guide
- Some meals and drinks
The cruise portion of your trip will include:
- 10 to 16-night Baltic, British Isles or Mediterranean cruise
- Accommodations onboard
- All meals onboard including 24-hour room service but excluding specialty restaurant dining
- Coffee, tea, milk, juice, non-bottled water
- Entertainment, casinos, Broadway-style shows
- Onboard activities, fitness center, pools
- Kids programming on most ships
Your cruise tour WILL NOT include:
- Shore excursions
- Spa treatments or gaming
- Beer, wine, spirits or bottled water